Sunday, December 11, 2011

I made...Something!

And it was pretty good.

Now, I am not a fan of SPAM. I like very little about it, aside from the song by Save Ferris. My dad likes it. He's made the kids eat it. But I am kind of intimidated by the fact it has a longer shelf life than paganism. But, Tony loves SPAM. And I love Tony. So.... I decided to break my own commandment of "I WILL NEVER COOK SPAM EVER" and got some of the little pink ovals.

First, I assembled my ingredients. And my rectangle pan. And then, I turned on the oven to 350 and began....

Boiled some of these while I cubed and lightly stirfried some SPAM.
Drained the noodles and dumped unceremoniously in my pan.
Reiterated for the seventh time that I knew I didn't have to make it, but I was making it anyway, and stop telling me I didn't have to if he had any interest in my cooking ever again.
Added the SPAM and a can of drained peas.





 Added a few spoonfulls of Sour cream, and a can of Cream of Soup.

Baked for 7 minutes, then stopped with a mix of crushed saltines and shredded cheddar. Baked again for another 7 minutes.


And got delicious.

Tony had two helpings, and set aside some to take to work tonight since he has to work a double tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment