Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I saw, I pinned, I made.... This!

I'm part of a secret organization of women whom I love dearly, and we've supported each other through pregnancy and beyond. We share our struggles and triumphs, cheer each other on, and poke a little fun at each other now and then. And after months of hearing about Pinterest, I joined and was instantly addicted. I have bookmarks for hundreds of projects that I swear I will do, and those images have inspired a whole list of other ideas for projects, and inspired me to create this blog.

This is my little slice of the web where I can share the things I have seen, then made, and things I've made inspired from things I've seen. Some of these will be craftiness, some of these will be attempts to appease my growing inner fashionista, and sometimes, it will be noms. Like this thing here....

To check this out for yourself, just click here.

Yeah. It slapped me silly and demanded to be made. So, I made it :D

Now, you will have to forgive me because I didn't realize until I tried to take a pic of my own version that my batteries are dead. But it really did come out almost just like this. I did, however, change a few things.

  • Used 1/3 cup of melted margarine
  • Used shredded cheddar, instead of slices
  • Used a different brand of bacon bits, which were a little smaller
  • Baked at 350 for 15 minutes, without foil.
The results were incredible, especially with ranch dressing as a dipping sauce. Makes me eager to try a spinach, tomato, and feta experiment!

Have a Happy!
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment