Saturday, December 17, 2011

I Made....The Easiest Chili Ever!

Seriously, it really was.
Gift from my mom. ♥♥♥ She's awesome.
Mmmmm....beef.

First, I browned 2.5 lbs of ground beef. Because we REALLY like our chili.

After draining it, I dropped it into a crockpot.

Yep, that's what it is.
They were out of Palomino and Clydesdale.
Added two cans of diced tomatoes. Added two cans of Pinto beans.

Added 1 cup of water, and two McCormick Original Chili Seasoning packets.

You look funny with your head like that.
After about an hour, Tony added 1/8 cup of flour, because we wanted it a tad thicker.
Awesomesauce.

And after 90 minutes on high, it was amazing.

I added my own seasonings to mine, after. Like a generous splash of hot sauce, some medium salsa, and some sour cream, and topped it off with a handful of crushed saltines.

Speaking of Saltines.... Check out my next post for something super sweet and super easy.

1 comment: